We value your privacy and are extremely diuous in ensuring the protection and privacy of all of your data, so you can be sure that all of your data is safe. We will never sell, borrow or release your personal identification information to external persons for their own marketing purposes without your consent.
Since you are our valued customer, the privacy of your data is as important to us as it is for you. This is why transparency is very important for us – to show you what we do with all the data and how we use it.
In LANCom d. o. o. , we handle personal data in accordance with the applicable Personal Data Protection Act, the General GDPR Regulation and the Rules on the Protection of Personal Data in LANCom d. o. o. , which govern the processing of personal data, procedures and insurance measures, including liability and supervision in the process of processing them.
Website operator and domain owner (and provider) www.lancom.si je družba
LANCom d.o.o., Tržaška cesta 63, 2000 Maribor.
The provider processes the following data on the users of the website www.lancom.si: Name (contact person), company name (for business), workplace, telephone (mobile/landline), e-mail address and any other information voluntarily provided by the user to the company.
DATA PROCESSED ON THE BASIS OF COMPLETED ONLINE FORMS
The following user data shall be recorded on the basis of completed online forms:
- E-news sign-up
- Contact form
- Name and surname
- Application for an event
- Name and surname
- Telephone number
- File transfer
- Test Application
- Name and surname
- ID number
- Telephone number
- Information about the test
- Preferred test date
The data is stored for
The purpose of data processing
The provider will use the user data collected exclusively for the following purposes:
- To send an offer based on a received request;
- To prepare answers to the received questions sended to email@example.com
- To handle all the services you choose from us;
- Keeping clients records;
- Notification of news or offers of the company LANCom d.o.o., Tržaška cesta 63, 2000 Maribor;
- Notification of events and professional consultations of the company LANCom d.o.o., Tržaška cesta 63, 2000 Maribor;
- The occasional sending of e-mails (if an individual signs up to receive our e-mails) with content related to the website and the action offers and benefits tied to services and products, and invitations to events and expert consultations offered by LANCom d.o.o., Tržaška cesta 63, 2000 Maribor;
- For maintenance and servicing of software and desktop equipment;
- To deliver the requested ordered products/information;
- To be informed when applying for an employment advertisement;
- Record a list of users who download additional content from the website www.lancom.si;
- For applying for the Kryterion and Pearson Vue test.
LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA:
- Contract – if you have decided to do business with our company through the contract, we will need to process your data in order to provide a suitable service for your order.
The provider will not pass on the collected data to third parties, except:
- In the case of delivery (if our goods will be delivered to you by a delivery company).
As a user of our website (a subscriber who is a natural person) you are listed as such that you can request that LANCom d. o. o.:
- we confirm whether or not data relating to you are processed and provide you with access to your personal data contained in the personal data database and copying or copying it;
- we provide access to the personal data collection catalogue or record of the processing of personal data;
- We provide a printout of personal data contained in the personal data file that are relating to you;
- We provide a list of users to whom personal data have been transmitted, when, on what basis and for what purpose;
- We provide information on the sources on which the records are contained in the personal data file about you and on the method of processing;
- We provide information on the intended processing of the types of personal data being processed, so clarifications are needed in this regard.;
- we clarify technical or logical decision-making procedures, in the case of the implementation of automated decision-making by processing personal data of the individual.
As a user of our website (a subscriber who is a natural person), you are aware of the fact that you have the following rights under the applicable Personal Data Protection Act and the GDPR General Regulation:
- In order to restrict the processing of your personal data where one of the following:
- If you dispute the accuracy of the data (processing is limited for a period that allows us to verify the accuracy of the personal data);
- If the processing is illegal and you object to the deletion of your personal data and instead request a restriction on their use;
- As controller of personal data, we no longer need them for agreed processing purposes, but you need them to enforce, execute or defend legal claims;
- In the event that you raise an objection to the processing until it is verified that the legitimate reasons of the controller outweigh your reasons;
- In order for your personal data in our database to be corrected (LANCom is obliged to correct your inaccurate personal data) and you also have (taking into account the purposes of the processing) the right to supplement incomplete personal data, including the submission of a supplementary statement;
- That we have your personal data erased (and Forget it) - if you no longer want your personal data to be processed and provided that there are no legitimate reasons for their continued storage or processing, you may request that your data be deleted without undue delay, where one of the following reasons applies (except for legal exceptions):
- Your personal data is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
- You can withdraw the consent on which the processing takes place and where there is no other legal basis for processing;
- You can object to processing, provided that there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing, or (at any time) object to processing when personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes;
- Your personal data has been processed illegally;
- Your personal data must be deleted in order to fulfil a legal obligation under the law of the Republic of Slovenia;
- Your personal information has been collected in connection with a specific offer.
- That you are aware of the retention time period of your personal data;
- That you are aware that you have the right to a remedy - to file a complaint;
- That you have the right to personal data portability (applies only to personal data processed automated).
These rights do not bind you to obligations under the Terms and Conditions or to you by a contract with LANCom d.o.o.